• The awareness on “green” issues and the “green” competences of the key actors in VET have increased;
• Key actors in VET are able to think and collaborate more “out of the box”;
• The marketing competences of key actors in VET have increased.
1. Working towards a showcase via ECO-friendly design and development;
2. Working towards a showcase via recycled design and development;
3. Working towards a showcase via recycled the recycled design and development;
4. Development of Teaching Support Materials;
5. Marketing and dissemination;
• 3 “Showcases” of “green” product development to be presented in 3 separate public events;
• Teaching support materials on 3 horizontal VET-topics: “Green”, Creativity and Marketing;
• Awareness raising and competence development of the project participants and indirect target groups on the 3 topics;
• Several marketing products/instruments will be developed and disseminated to spread the news on the project process and the results.