TWB Oct 2022 With this incredible Piazza Pianciani (Spoleto) background,@iis.spagna_campani.spoleto organized “Erasmus Night”, an amazing Catwalk! Stay tuned for more pics. In these …
The overall objective of the VETCREA-project is: “Creativity is stimulated in and through VET”. The overall objective will be achieved in the project through working on and reaching for the following specific objectives:
• The awareness on “green” issues and the “green” competences of the key actors in VET have increased;
• Key actors in VET are able to think and collaborate more “out of the box”;
• The marketing competences of key actors in VET have increased.
The activities of the project are:
1. Working towards a showcase via ECO-friendly design and development;
2. Working towards a showcase via recycled design and development;
3. Working towards a showcase via recycled the recycled design and development;
4. Development of Teaching Support Materials;
5. Marketing and dissemination;
Foreseen project outcomes:
• 3 “Showcases” of “green” product development to be presented in 3 separate public events;
• Teaching support materials on 3 horizontal VET-topics: “Green”, Creativity and Marketing;
• Awareness raising and competence development of the project participants and indirect target groups on the 3 topics;
• Several marketing products/instruments will be developed and disseminated to spread the news on the project process and the results.